Create Professional Videos to Garner Support for your Cause
Here are some tips to produce super engaging non-profit videos:
1. Make your opening strong – It is extremely important to start your video strong as a persons attention span is quite limited. Your video story should be engaging enough to hold viewers’ attention in the first few minutes and should clearly convey who you are, what you do, and where you are working.
2. Use emotionally-compelling music – The power of emotionally compelling, upbeat background music in a non-profit video cannot be overemphasized enough. Make sure the tone of your background music and your video theme are in sync and focus on highlighting the positives and achievements of your brand.
3. Give it a logical flow – Irrespective of the subject or duration, your video should have a proper beginning, middle, and end.
4. A strong call to action – Whether it’s a social media video share, a fundraising request, an event invite, or an advocacy appeal, make sure to tell your viewers what to do next through a particular ask-at-the-end-of-the-video instead of leaving them hanging with just a great story.
5. Leverage your non-profit’s branding – Make sure to communicate your organization’s mission statement clearly as people need to know the video is coming from a trusted place.
6. Make it shareable – Do not forget to include a shareable link or social media icons to encourage viewers to share it with their social network.
Get volunteers from all over the world
Attract volunteers and get them to sign up for your cause from countries across the globe. Make videos in multiple languages or translate existing videos in over 100 vernacular languages from different regions.
Rocketium has built an advanced language translation tool powered by machine learning algorithms, to accurately translate your videos into multiple languages spoken around the globe.
Customise this video template for your brand
Add your brand's logo and include a custom intro or outro to this video template.
Choose a custom color for the text, highlights, background and animations.
Upload and use your brand's font in this video to ensure branding through typography is maintained.
How to use this template to make a non-profit video?
Upload photos and video footage of the past events or search from our library.
Add relevant text, call-to-actions and style it as needed.
Select a theme built just for this template.
Add your logo and brand colors.
Publish video and share to social or your website.
Can I download the video I make using this template?
Yes, you can download the video in MP4 file format to your device and easily share over emails and messaging services.
Can I edit a video after making it?
Yes, you can continue to edit to your video after generating it.
Do you have collaboration? Can I work in teams?
Yes! You can invite your colleagues to work in teams and make videos together. You can send each other in-app messages, assign videos, get them reviewed, and track team performance in real time.
How can I share the video with my client to review it?
You can invite your client to a team. They can then view the video and add comments either by tagging an individual team member or a particular scene number.
If I do not have many images or video clips, what do I do?
Rocketium integrates with royalty free stock asset providers like Shutterstock, Pexels, Pixabay, Soundstripe and Lobster. You can access over 2B of these images and video footage from the Rocketium library and add them to your video. Read more about our content collection here ->