Want to make a video online from photos?
Head on over to Rocketium and sign-up now!
Open the Rocketium editor.
Add photos, text and voice-over
You are taken to the “Add Content” screen. This is the first step to create an online video. Here you can add photos or video clips, add text or add voice-overs.
To add media:
- Search: You can click on the search icon (magnifying glass) and search for photos from our library containing copyright-free images. You can also add a caption and click on the search icon. We will show you images relevant to your caption. ????
- Upload: You can also upload your own photo/video by clicking on the upload icon (arrow pointing upwards) and browsing for the photo/video on your computer.
- Drag & Drop: You can also drag the photo/video you want to upload to the editor and drop it.
- Import Image from URL: You can import an image from URL by clicking on the Import button and entering the URL of the image that you want to import.
To add voice-over:
- Click on the Voiceover tab next to the captions tab.
- Use the record button to record your voiceover for the scene and upload button if you already have a recorded audio file.
Select a theme
Select a theme from a library of 20+ themes and customizable settings categorized by relevance to your video. Adding effects, transitions, motion graphics, color and animations is just a one click-process.
If you want to edit the music, text styling, media styling, transitions or animations, you can do so by scrolling the panel on your left.
Select the orientation of your video. A landscape video is perfect for desktop viewing, a portrait video is perfect for mobile viewing and a square video is perfect for tablet viewing.
Click on “Finish” to publish your video.