Want to make videos to post on your YouTube channel?
Head on over to Rocketium and sign-up now!
Important points to remember:
- Best time to post: (Source: TubeFilter)
- 12 PM – 3 PM on Thursdays and Fridays
- 2 PM – 4 PM on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- 9 PM – 11 PM on Weekends
- Viewership tends to be at peak on the site during weekday evenings (Source: Entrepreneur)
- Posting on weekday afternoons gives YouTube ample time to index videos and deliver them to subscriber feeds.
- Platforms used the most:
Open the Rocketium editor.
Add media, text and voice-over
You are taken to the “Add Content” screen. This is the first step to create an online video. Here you can add images or video clips, add text or add voice-overs.
To add media:
- Search: You can click on the search icon (magnifying glass) and search for an image from our library containing copyright-free images. You can also add a caption and click on the search icon. We will show you images relevant to your caption. ????
- Upload: You can also upload your own image/video by clicking on the upload icon (arrow pointing upwards) and browsing for the image/video on your computer.
- Drag & Drop: You can also drag the image/video you want to upload to the editor and drop it.
- Import Image from URL: You can import an image from URL by clicking on the Import button and entering the URL of the image that you want to import.
To add voice-over:
- Click on the Voiceover tab next to the captions tab.
- Use the record button to record your voiceover for the scene and upload button if you already have a recorded audio file.
Select a theme
Select a theme from a library of 20+ themes and customizable settings categorized by relevance to your video. Adding effects, transitions, motion graphics, color and animations is just a one click-process.
If you want to edit the music, text styling, media styling, transitions or animations, you can do so by scrolling the panel on your left.
Select the orientation of your video. A landscape video is perfect for desktop viewing, a portrait video is perfect for mobile viewing and a square video is perfect for tablet viewing.
Click on “Finish” to publish your video.
Here, you can select your Google profile. Log in to your YouTube/Google profile in the Sharing screen. Click on ‘Share’ to share your video on your YouTube account.
Your video will be automatically shared once it is published.