Important points to note before making a video for Twitter:
- Best time to post: (Source: Hubspot)
- 12 – 3 PM on all weekdays
- 5 – 6 PM on Wednesdays
- 1 – 4 PM on Thursdays and Fridays
- People often treat Twitter like an RSS feed, and something to read during down times like commutes, breaks, and so on.
- For B2C organizations, the best days to post are Wednesdays and the weekends, when the clickthrough rate is highest. B2C content performs 17% better on weekends.
- For B2B organizations, the best days to post are Mondays through Fridays, and clickthrough rate is highest on Wednesdays. B2B content performs 16% better during business hours.
- Platforms used the most:
Once you have signed up, you will be re-directed to your workspace! This is where you will create your first Twitter video with Rocketium!
At your workspace, you will be able to add various effects, motion graphics, animations, and so on with a one-click process! Thus, video-making has never been easier!
At your workspace, your video-creating process is divided into three-scenes, making it easier for you to add or remove scenes, depending on your choice!
Press the edit button to add a scene for your video by either uploading your own or choosing from over 100+ video templates provided by Rocketium!
You can also add a logo to your video of your company or customize a logo of your choice by clicking the logo icon!
Adding music to your video has never been easier! By clicking the music icon, you can either upload your own music or choose from a variety of options provided by Rocketium!
Almost all social media platforms have a preferred aspect ratio while publishing creatives. Click on the aspect ratio icon to choose from! A landscape video is perfect for desktop viewing, a portrait video is perfect for mobile viewing and a square video is perfect for tablet viewing. Also, find out more information on the recommended video size for social media platforms!
Other features provided by Rocketium to make an online video:
At your workspace, you will also notice various other features provided by Rocketium to help improve your video content!
Here you have access to various pre-set templates provided by Rockeitum! Here you can choose templates based on the type of video you are creating, be in for Ads, Ecommerce, News, and so on, all of this are available with just a click of a button! Choose from over 100+ templates to make your video creation process easier!
At the media library, you can upload images and videos that are used regularly and save it for later!
At the Rocketium store, you can purchase a variety of fonts, animations, music, features, etc to add to your video!
Once you are satisfied with the video you have created, it is time for you to save and export your Twitter video to your page!