Important points to note before making a video for Twitter:
- Best time to post: (Source: Hubspot)
- 12 – 3 PM on all Weekdays
- 5 – 6 PM on Wednesdays
- 1 – 4 PM on Thursdays and Fridays
- People often treat Twitter like an RSS feed, and something to read during down times like commutes, breaks, and so on.
- For B2C organizations, the best days to post are Wednesdays and the weekends, when clickthrough rate is highest. B2C content performs 17% better on weekends.
- For B2B organizations, the best days to post are Mondays through Fridays, and clickthrough rate is highest on Wednesdays. B2B content performs 16% better during business hours.
- Platforms used the most:
Go to the Rocketium editor. If you haven’t created an account, sign up here.
Add media, text and voice-over
You can add images, gifs, video clips, text and voice-overs from the “Add Content” screen. This is the first step to creating a video fro Twitter.
Options to add media:
i. Search: You can click on the search icon (magnifying glass) to search for an image or a video clip from our library of over 15million free images.
ii. Upload: You can upload your own image, gif or video clip by clicking on the upload icon (arrow pointing upwards).
iii. Drag & Drop: You can also drag the image, gif or video clip you want to upload to the editor, and drop it.
To add voice-over:
Click on the Voiceover icon next to the captions tab. Go for the record button if you want to record your voiceover for the scene, or the upload button if you already have a pre-recorded audio file.
Select a theme for your Twitter video
Rocketium’s library has 40+ themes, categorized by relevance to your video.
To add music, effects, transitions, motion graphics, color and animations, just browse the options in the left panel.
Select the orientation of your video. A landscape video is perfect for desktop viewing, a portrait video is perfect for mobile viewing and a square video is perfect for tablet viewing.
Click on “Finish” to publish your video.