Important points to remember:
- Best time to post: (Source: Hubspot)
- 10 – 11 AM on Tuesdays
- 7.30 – 8.30 AM on weekdays except Monday
- 5 – 6 PM on Wednesday and Thursday
- LinkedIn primarily consists of a B2B audience, explaining why the highest engagement rates are during Business hours.
- Platforms used the most – Desktop
- LinkedIn has found that 20 posts per month can help you reach 60 percent of your unique audience (Source: LinkedIn)
- LinkedIn: 64% of social referrals to corporate homepage
- What do I share? (Source: Buffer)
- Industry insight videos
- Company news videos
- New product & Service videos
This is how you can make videos for LinkedIn:
Go to the Rocketium editor. If you haven’t created an account, sign up here.
Add media, text and voice-over
The first step in making a LinkedIn video is to add content. You can do this from the “Add Content” screen. Here you can add images, gifs, video clips, text captions and add voice-overs.
To add media:
Search: Click the search icon (magnifying glass) to search for an image or a video clips from Rocketium’s library of over 15million free images and video clips.
Upload: You can upload your own image, gif or video clip by clicking on the upload icon (arrow pointing upwards) and browsing for the image, gif or video clip on your computer.
Drag & Drop: You can also drag the image, gif or video clip you want to upload to the editor, and drop it.
To add voice-over:
Click on the Voiceover icon next to the captions tab. Select the record option to record your voiceover for the scene or the upload option if you already have a pre-recorded audio file.
Select a theme
Rocketium library house more than 40 themes, categorized by relevance to your video. To add effects, transitions, motion graphics, color and animations, you can browse the options in the left panel.
Select the landscape orientation for your video.
Click on “Finish” to publish your video. You can download this video from the email link and upload it on LinkedIn.